Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) Levels 1-6
The Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) courses offer practitioners techniques and protocols for living in greater harmony and alignment with all the elements, animals, plants, and forces of nature. To summon these spirit allies, release harmful lower vibrational energies and balance them. The acronym S.E.R. also spells the word ser, meaning be, beingness, or soul in Spanish. Much of what is shared in each level of Shamanic Elements in Reiki courses is to support the practitioner to connect more to their ser or sense of self through these Shamanistic / Indigenous practices. The protocols and practices shared are meant to complement and support a Reiki practitioner.
Shamanism is universal, as people from all over the world have developed similar ceremonies and rituals. The ancestors knew that Nature could balance, revitalize, and shift consciousness. Shamanic Elements in Reiki open practitioners up to unseen and subtle energies and much more than can be perceived with the eyes.
Shamanic Elements in Reiki Courses are created and taught by Reina Prado, a holistic energy practitioner and Reiki Master based in unceded Tongva Territory (Los Angeles, California). Prado was trained by Madre Jaguar, Grace Harrington Murdoch, Evelyn Starlight, Scott Smith, Aki Baker & Manu del Prete, LeMar Moore, Saewon Oh, Erika Buenaflor, and Gary Strauss. This course is a fusion of training and experiences in Usui & Holy Fire III Reiki, Plant Medicine, Witchcraft, Curanderismo, and Polarity Therapy. Participants are learning from a practitioner who brings ten years of experience in holistic energy and over twenty years of teaching experience as a college professor.
Prerequisites for each level:
- Level 1: Pre-requisite Usui Reiki Level 1 or another introductory level of Reiki.
- Level 2: Pre-requisite Usui Reiki Level 2 or another holistic energy modality. The practitioner is comfortable with therapeutic touch. You do not need to have taken Shamanic Elements in Reiki 1 to enroll in this course; however, you need consistent practice grounding, clearing, and cleansing your energy field.
- Level 3: same pre-requisite as S.E.R. Level 2
- Levels 4-6: Pre-requisite must have taken either S.E.R. Levels 1, 2, or 3 with me to enroll in these courses and be attuned to Usui or Holy Fire III Reiki level 2 with the professional practice of at least six months.
Sliding Scale Rates per course: $375, $333, $280. The fee includes a 2-day instruction, a workbook, and support from the instructor for three months. Payment plans are available. Select the amount you want to invest per class. A 5% service fee is added to the total and split the payments into monthly installments. Please note that the rate will go up in late Spring/Summer when Levels 1-3 are offered through Minka Brooklyn.
Interested in registering for any two levels? Pay only $555. Click on either hyperlink to pay. You'll be directed to my checkout page on Stripe.
Next Training in Winter 2023: Classes are from 10 am - 6 pm (60-90 minute meal break).
- Level 2: January 28-29 at Tonalli Studio in East Los Angeles (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- Level 3: March 4-5 location to be determined (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- Levels 4-6: Fall 2023 date and location to be determined
Next offerings: Registration links are coming soon and will be through Minka Mystery School.
- Level 1: June 17-18, remotely via zoom or in person in Southern California
- Level 2: July 15-16 in person at Minka Brooklyn and remotely
- Level 3: July 22-23 in person at Minka Brooklyn and remotely
Class is limited to 10 people when we meet in person. All folks are required to wear a mask regardless of their vaccination status. You can also join us remotely via zoom.
In Level 1, practitioners are introduced to the Shamanic Elements of Reiki to support and complement their practice. The course covers: how to palpate the energy field via the elements, learn a protocol to clear the chakras that do not require the use of Reiki symbols, get introduced to plant medicine, crystals, and animal allies, build altars as portals, and co-create with the energy of the directions. If you already have a personal practice where you co-create with the elements, plants, crystals, and animal allies, then I recommend enrolling in Levels 2-3. Students will feel more resourced as they amplify their abilities and attune to the earth, possibly awakening new gifts. The only requirement is attunement to Usui Reiki Level 1. Students attuned to Usui Reiki 2 or higher and have a personal practice co-creating with the elements may find this course useful in learning how to integrate Reiki with Shamanic aspects of bringing a client's body to wholeness.
In Level 2, practitioners learn how to support and balance the autonomic nervous system through the three sacred energy centers: Tonalli, Teyolia, and Ihiyotl. In the Mexica cosmology, the three sacred energy centers at the crown, heart, and liver are considered aspects of our soul's essence. When any of the 13 aires are present in any energetic body: physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual, one's soul or heart is disconnected from the sense of self. Understanding the 13 Aires (energetic airs) and their impacts on the autonomic nervous system, along with a practicum to help balance the nervous system, is taught at this level. The protocol involves therapeutic touch and introduction to the anatomy of the Endocrine System, Autonomic Nervous System, Spine, and Organs connected to the chakras.
In Level 3, practitioners learn a companion protocol shared in level 2 to balance a client's autonomic nervous system. The protocol involves therapeutic touch, emphasizing learning how to apply it on the back side of the body and along the spine through understanding the sacred geometry of the 6 and 12-pointed stars. There is also an introduction to including guided experiences and vibrational healing to support your client's wellness journey. In this two-day training, an attunement to the healer's path is also shared.
In Level 4, practitioners learn a protocol that supports clients through a release of emotional trauma that may be lodged in the body. Informed by Toltec goddesses and the Mexica Cosmology is at the heart of the protocol shared in this course. The four guides: are Tlazohteotl, Coyolxauqui, Cihuateotl, and Coatlicue, and the emphasis is on tending to the emotional body and the flowering heart. The protocol includes therapeutic touch and applying essential oils to the body. Practitioners will learn how to apply therapeutic-grade essential oils. Practitioners also co-create with crystal energy grids.
In Level 5, practitioners learn protocols that involve other aspects of sacred geometry, including the Mayan Cross, to map out a client's field. This tool helps clients release aires and move toward greater alignment of their soul's expansion. Teachings of the master guides: Eagle/Condor, Snake, Jaguar, and Hummingbird, and the energies of the moon and sun to support their practice.
Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) includes instruction, hands-on practicum, a manual, and 3-months of support from the instructor. More details will be shared once students have registered on what to bring for the day of instruction. Though the course is designed for an in-person experience, one can join remotely. Any course content is recorded solely for instructional purposes to improve the course and will not be shared with the practitioners.
Students will learn the following:
- Elemental energy systems
- Protocol to clear the chakra energy system
- How to ground, clear, and cleanse their energy field
- Creation of sacred space to help support your client's journey
- Amplification of one's luminous field
- Energy protection for the practitioner
- Communing with plants via flower essences and essential oils to better understand their medicine and allyship.
- Create guided experiences for your client.
- The 13 Aires
- Three sacred energy centers: Tonalli, Teyolia, and Ihiyotl
- 13 portals of the body
- Endocrine System
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Sacred Geometry
- Vibrational Healing
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System, Autonomic Nervous System, Spine, and Organs connected to the chakras.