Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) Levels 1-4
The Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) courses offer practitioners how to live in greater harmony and alignment with all the elements, animals, plants, and forces of nature. To summon these spirit allies, release harmful and lower vibrational energies and balance energies. The acronym S.E.R. also spells the word ser, which translates to be, beingness, or soul in Spanish. Much of what is shared in each level of Shamanic Elements in Reiki courses is to support the practitioner to connect more to their own ser or sense of self through these Shamanistic / Indigenous practices. The protocols and practices shared are meant to complement a Reiki practice.
Shamanism is universal as people from all over the world have developed similar ceremonies and rituals. The ancestors knew that Nature could balance, revitalize, and shift consciousness. Shamanic Elements in Reiki open practitioners up to unseen and subtle energies and much more than can be perceived with the eyes.
Shamanic Elements in Reiki Courses are created and taught by Reina Prado, a holistic energy practitioner and Reiki Master based in unceded Tongva Territory (Los Angeles, California). Prado was trained by Madre Jaguar, Grace Harrington Murdoch, Evelyn Starlight, Scott Smith, Aki Baker & Manu del Prete, Saewon Oh, Erika Buenaflor, and Gary Strauss. This course is a fusion of training and experiences in Usui Reiki, Plant Medicine, Witchcraft, Curanderismo, and Polarity Therapy. Participants have an opportunity to learn from a practitioner who brings nine years of experience in the field of holistic energy and over twenty years of teaching experience as a college professor.
Prerequisites for each level:
- Level 1: Pre-requisite Usui Reiki Level 1 or another introductory level of Reiki * You can enroll in Usui Reiki Level 1 and add Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 1
- Level 2: Pre-requisite Usui Reiki Level 2 or other holistic energy modality is comfortable with therapeutic touch. You do not need to have taken Shamanic Elements in Reiki 1 to enroll in this course.
- Level 3: Pre-requisite must have taken Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 2 with me to enroll in this course and be attuned to Usui Reiki level 2 with a professional practice of at least six months.
- Level 4: Pre-requisite must have taken Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 3 with me to enroll in this course and be attuned to Usui Reiki level 2 with a professional practice of at least six months.
Sliding Scale Rates per course: $375, $333, $280. The fee includes a 2-day instruction, a workbook, and support from the instructor for three months. Payment plans are available. Select the amount you want to invest per class. A 5% service fee is added to the total and split the payments into monthly installments to be done in 5 months when you register for three classes or more or in 2 months when only paying for one class. At the moment, there is no private instruction for these courses.
Next Classes for 2022 and early 2023:
- Level 1: October 22-23, Corazón Counseling in Riverside, CA (next offering February 25-26)
Level 1: January 15-16 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
Level 2: January 28-29 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
Level 3: February 4-5 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
Level 4: March 18-19 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
Class is limited to 10 people when we meet in person. All folks are required to wear a mask regardless of their vaccination status. You can also join us remotely via zoom.
In Level 1, practitioners are introduced to Shamanic Elements of Reiki to support and complement their practice. The course covers: how to palpate the energy field via the elements, learn a protocol to clear the chakras that do not require the use of Reiki symbols, work with plant medicine, crystals, and animal allies, build altars as portals, and co-create with the energy of the directions. Students will feel more resourced as they amplify their abilities and attune to the earth, possibly awakening new gifts. The only requirement is attunement to Usui Reiki Level 1. Students attuned to Usui Reiki 2 may find this course complements their work.
In Level 2, practitioners learn how to support and balance the autonomic nervous system through the three sacred energy centers: Tonalli, Teyolia, and Ihiyotl. In the Mexica cosmology, the three sacred energy centers at the crown, heart, and liver are considered aspects of our soul's essence. When any of the 13 aires are present in any energetic body: physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual, one's soul or heart is disconnected from the sense of self. Understanding the 13 Aires (energetic airs) and their impacts on the autonomic nervous system, along with a practicum to help balance the nervous system, is taught at this level. The protocol involves therapeutic touch and introduction to the anatomy of the Endocrine System, Autonomic Nervous System, Spine, and Organs connected to the chakras.
In Level 3, practitioners learn the companion protocol to balance a client's autonomic nervous system. There is also an introduction on including guided experiences and vibrational healing to support your client's wellness journey. The protocol also involves therapeutic touch along the back side of the body and spine.
In Level 4, practitioners learn a protocol that supports clients through a release of emotional trauma that may be lodged in the body. The protocol is informed by the cosmology of Tlazohteotl, Coyolxauqui, Cihuateotl, and Coatlicue. The protocol includes therapeutic touch, learning to create sacred foot soaks, and utilizing sacred geometry.
Shamanic Elements in Reiki (S.E.R.) includes instruction, hands-on practicum, a manual, and 3-months of support from the instructor. More details will be shared once students have registered on what to bring for the day of instruction. Though the course is designed for an in-person experience, one can join remotely. Any course content is recorded solely for instructional purposes to improve the course and will not be shared with the practitioners.
Students will learn:
- Elemental energy systems
- Protocol to clear the chakra energy system
- How to ground, clear, and cleanse their energy field
- Creation of sacred space to help support your client's journey
- Amplification of one's luminous field
- Energy protection for the practitioner
- Communing with plants via flower essences to gain a greater understanding of their medicine
- Create guided experiences for your client.
- The 13 Aires
- Three sacred energy centers: Tonalli, Teyolia, and Ihiyotl
- 13 portals of the body
- Endocrine System
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Sacred Geometry
- Vibrational Healing
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System, Autonomic Nervous System, Spine, and Organs connected to the chakras.