The Goddess Retreat begins with a cacao ceremony on the October new moon at the beautiful Casa Alexandra in historic Puerto Vallarta. Throughout the weekend, participants learn to connect deeply to their heart and soul space while awakening their inner goddess. If you are ready to expand your love and light vibration, and acquire tools to commit to this transformation then join us in Puerto Vallarta for this magical experience.
Participants are guided through meditations and reflections to gain greater insight of any emotional blocks or limiting beliefs that created a lived experience disconnecting from their inner goddess. Throughout the different activities, participants gain greater alignment with their true self, thereby learning to activate Divine Love as a daily practice of self-love. On the evening of the new moon we'll experience a cacao ceremony to further open our heart and awaken the goddess within. By the end of the retreat, participants will learn to claim their soul calling, thereby learning how to fully tap into that Goddess energy. Through out the weekend, we'll work with essential oils, crystals, meditations, and asanas to support you all in your goddess journey. Bring an open heart, open mind, a journal, and dress comfortably. There will also be opportunities to book a love limpia or tarot reading on site.
Friday: Welcome reception, Dinner followed by cacao ceremony
Saturday: Yoga and Meditation; Continental Breakfast; Morning workshop leads participants to understand the four core values: Love / Self Worth / Feeling Secure / Feeling Whole and how consciously or unconsciously we create habits that become limiting beliefs. After lunch, participants delve deeper to focus on Activating Divine Love. Divine Love is working in alignment with heart and spirit to deepen love of self and in all your relationships. In the late afternoon, participants will have time to themselves. There will be time to unwind on your own and meet up for dinner in town.
Sunday: Yoga followed by continental breakfast. Goddess Flow and sound bath. We conclude the retreat before lunch.
Guests are welcomed to stay after Sunday lunch to explore Puerto Vallarta on their own. If wish to stay until Monday morning. All guests must check out by 11 am. A continental breakfast will be provided on Monday morning between 8 - 10am.
The cost of the workshop includes:
- Guide book with meditations and reflection prompts
- Participants learn to unwind limiting beliefs and arrive to a truer sense of themselves, begin to radiate more self-love, and tune into their inner goddess.
- Through Archetypal Reading participants will help participants understand how they have perceived any limiting beliefs blocking their connection to their goddess archetype.
- Hatha Yoga in the morning with vibrational healing brings about a deeper mindfulness to ground and prepare our body and mind to engage the workshops.
- Cacao Ceremony to welcome New Moon and initiate our retreat
- Collective Vibrational Healing circles will occur after each workshop.
- Most meals, snacks and beverages will be available throughout the retreat. Continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Lunch provided on Saturday and dinner on Friday.
- A set of body sprays and oil blends made with therapeutic grade essential oils will be gifted to each participant.
- A selection of gemstones to help participants reconnect to their truer self will also be gifted.
- Lodging is double occupancy and each room has a private bathroom and balcony.
- Space to unwind and enjoy the rooftop pool will be available throughout the weekend.
- Transportation to Saturday dinner will be provided unless you are already in town.
What's not included in the retreat fees:
- Transportation to and from the airport to Casa Alexandra and personal travel within the city
- Flight to Puerto Vallarta
- Dinner on Saturday night and meals on Sunday after breakfast.
- Personal expenses while on the trip.
- One-on-one sessions with Reina Prado
Optional on-site add-ons: Tarot Readings, Love Limpias, Reiki, Polarity, Cranial Sacral
Please inform host if you have any nut or food allergies.
Healing Queen and its agents reserve the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants or logistical problems (e.g. acts of God, war, strikes, etc.) which may impede trip operations. A trip cancellation due to insufficient numbers would normally occur at least a month prior to departure, unless acts of God, war, strikes or other events impede our departure causing a large number of participants to cancel participation on the Tour in the last days before departure.