I offer training and attunements in Usui Reiki from levels 1 - 3, including teacher training and a course I created inspired by the intersections of Usui Reiki, Shamanism and Curanderismo called Shamanic Elements in Reiki (levels 1-3). The instruction and attunement take place over the course of one day for each level (approximately 6-8 hours each day), except for Shamanic Elements in Reiki which takes place over two days. Preparation for each level will be sent a week before class meets. Any course materials may be distributed digitally if meeting remotely or as hard copies if meeting in person. Usui Reiki Trainings & Attunements are taught by Reina Prado, a holistic energy practitioner based in Kizh/Tongva Territory (Los Angeles, California). Participants have an opportunity to learn from a practitioner who brings over nine years of experience in the field of holistic energy and over twenty years of teaching experience as a college professor. Reviews of former students are at the bottom of the page.
Why do I offer a sliding scale, and why the price points are not about getting a "sale price"?
Given the information provided, consider what would be an accessible price that you can invest in for your training and attunement. As you meditate on the price, also consider our mutual investment of time and energy. What amount would feel like a yes for you today? As you decide which rate to pay, this is an invitation for you to take a look at your (financial) life from a broader perspective and see what privilege you may hold. I ask that you pay as much as you can afford to invest in your well-being at this moment while making sure others who are economically disadvantaged historically and currently cannot get the care they choose can also have an opportunity to join. Thank you in advance for showing up for your community. I'm also open to working with your budget and setting up a payment plan. The notion that these healing practices are only for those who can afford to pay a premium price undermines the principle of true healing.
Set up a payment plan if cannot pay the full rate upfront, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All classes are from 10 am - 5 pm PST. There is a possibility of ending earlier but it depends on the flow and size of the class. Remote training is available, which means you can join via zoom while others are in person.
- September 24 & 25: Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- October 22 & 23 Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 1 at Corazón Counseling in Riverside
- Usui Reiki Level 3 & Teacher Training - This is only available as private training. A group class will be available in Spring 2023. Schedule a free exploratory call to set a date for your private training and attunement.
2023 Winter Dates
- January 13-14: Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- January 15-16: Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 1 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- January 28-29: Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 2 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- February 4-5: Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 3 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
- March 18-19: Shamanic Elements in Reiki Level 4 (join in person or remotely via zoom)
Usui Reiki Levels 1 & 2:
Sliding scale rates for both Levels: $444 or $555, or $660 (To set up a payment plan, please contact Reina via email at email@example.com. Let me know what investment level you wish to make. After the initial payment is made, the remaining outstanding amount is on the 15th or 20th of the month.
If you wish to enroll in only Reiki Level 1 or Reiki Level 2, then pay the amount of $333
For folks who prefer to receive private remote training and attunement, please set up a free exploratory call with me to discuss scheduling and pricing.
Reiki is an intuitive healing modality that is accessible, simple, and a method of healing that supports one’s personal journey of self-improvement. Reiki is based on the idea that an unseen "universal life force energy," or more accurately “spirit energy,” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and when it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The Usui Reiki system was created by Dr. Mikao Usui in Japan and is administered by "laying of hands". Though the Reiki system originated in Japan, hands-on healing methods have been practiced by many cultures – so it can be considered as a universal healing method. The modality can be easily adapted to remote sessions since energy has no boundaries.
Reiki is a natural form of healing that creates a beneficial effect and can work in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Incorporating Reiki alongside other modalities can be another resource to medical and therapeutic professionals, yoga and movement teachers, parents, and/or anyone whose work is to care for others.
The two-day course includes instruction and attunement for Levels 1 & 2, course manuals, and 6-month support from the instructor. Students will learn:
- An introduction to Usui Reiki
- Understand Elemental energy systems
- Learn to read the Chakra energy system
- Learn how to ground, clear, and cleanse your energy field and that of your client's
- Creation of sacred space to help ground your practice
- Reiki Symbols and how to use them in sessions
- Practicum during the Reiki 2
- Learn how to do remote sessions
The Program for Usui Reiki Master, Teacher Training, and Mentorship
Shinpiden, Level 3 Master Level
In this course, you will learn various energetic systems in-depth, learn to channel higher Spiritual energy, and receive another Reiki attunement, increasing your energy. We will also hold a discussion about Professional Practice Q&A, to increase the ability as a safe space holder for the clients. The Master Reiki Attunement is about your personal commitment to the practice of Reiki as a way of being.
You must have Reiki 1 & 2 Certification and professional Reiki practice (with clients, not only family & friends) of at least 6 months to receive Master Reiki Attunement with me. Anyone taking Usui Reiki Levels 1 & 2 with me may bypass the six-month pre-requisite by submitting a letter of intent as to why you want to commit to this next level of practice. It is a very high vibrational day and a chance for you to enter into the Reiki master lineage.
- This level is to connect more deeply with your Higher Self and Spiritual connection via Reiki
- Start our training with a cacao meditation to connect you to your higher self and intention to become a Reiki Master.
- Lecture and attunement of two more Reiki symbols.
- Learn about Physical Energy & Emotional Bodies, and general Anatomy
- More symbols you can use with Reiki Protocols
- Mentorship for 3 months
This sliding scale includes Reiki Master Attunement, Teacher Training, and year-long Mentorship. Select the price point you want to invest $999, $1110 or $1500. I can also set up a payment plan of 3 or 6 months to be paid either on the 15th or 20th of the month. To set this up, please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect from me:
I am committed to offer you instruction, attunement and continued mentorship for Reiki 3 from May 2022 - May 2023. I'm open to modifying the mentorship to suit our needs.
- I teach you how to teach each Reiki level and offer the attunement for each level
- Teaching materials to share with your future students and other resources throughout the year.
- Business Protocols
- Writing Protocols of Case Studies
- You receive another attunement
The mentorship includes:
- quick check-ins about your practice or challenging sessions
- private training on other protocols not taught in Levels 1-3.
- review of your 75 case studies
- four private sessions over the course of a year (1 a quarter) to help support you and your practice. The sessions can be a more in-depth conversation about building a practice to receiving a Reiki session.
- I invite you to join me in any one of the Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 teachings I offer to hold space and offer support to the students during the class and attunement. Please let me know if you wish to facilitate a teaching segment to share your own medicine with the students.
- If you want to learn other modalities, skills, or tools from me, we can discuss that at a later date and what this would look like.
Students' Experience with Reiki training with me:
Reina’s energy is incredible and the work that she does. Her gifted skill in teaching and guiding students of understanding the history and the connections of Reiki with the elements, chakras and finding the tools that work for each individual. Reina’s encouragement and questioning helps the student connect to their own source. Especially emphasizing on how to Trust the energy that guides you that conduits itself through you. Especially on how to observe the client to see what is being shown to you. Grateful I took these two courses and look forward to expanding my knowledge in other courses instructed by Reina. - Denise Mendoza
My experience in taking the Shamanic Elements in Reiki was eye opening on many levels. First off, Reina is a natural teacher. She gently guides you but also challenges you into thinking a different way when it comes to how you approach and work with gifts and your clients. Adding into that, being taught Shamanic elements further deepened my own intuitive gifts, but also added another layer to my own Reiki practice. Whats more, I'm learning to use these tools in my own everyday spiritual practices. This is a truly valuable class for anyone who wants to add more tools into their toolkit. I'm really grateful I took this class. - Gina
I found the Shamanic Elements in Reiki to be a very informative course on blending the traditional Usui Reiki with the tangible healing practices of a Shaman. Reina Prado is an extremely skilled practitioner that understands the challenges her students face in sessions. She is able to take that knowledge and guide students to create an individualized practice that honors tradition. I highly recommend this course to any Reiki healer with a budding interest in shamanic healing. - Melanie
This workshop has probably been one of the most helpful classes I've taken since starting my journey. Reina answered so many questions I didn't even know I had. We were able to experience other students energy in our fields which was eye opening and fun for me as a noob! Best of all we walked away with concrete tools to help balance our selves (& future clients if that's your thing) regularly which is much needed in today's fast paced sometimes stressful world. - Adri S.
Reina was an excellent guide through our journey into Reiki. She offered tools that I can now use for myself and in supporting others. I appreciate the point on being neutral during sessions. I am just a guide to let the energy flow. This is not about me. I also really appreciate the connection to the elements. Overall, this training was a gift. I am blessed to learn from Reina. Thank you! - Hazel Gutierrez
My experience with Reina Prado in Usui Reiki Level 1 was transformational and empowering. It invited me to delve deeper into understanding energy- recognizing mine while acknowledging that spirit/guides/ancestors all walk with us as well. We can at any moment ask our spirits/guides/ancestors to provide is with anything- even if that means asking them to step outside of our space for a moment so we can meditate clearer. That was something I've never done before and it changed how I approach my relationship with them as well. How do we show up in a space? We have every opportunity to channel our energy for the greatest and highest good- Reina helped me understand and apply that through what we learned. Ever since I've received attunement, I have a different outlook on how I approach others and also- how I take care of myself. The 21 day hand cleanse is almost like a permission I didn't need to do something kind for myself everyday- so that I can also- help others. The attunement literally awakened the healer in me- these hands have LIFE. Reiki Level 2 with Reina has strengthened my daily practices in exponential ways. This experience has revealed to me not only how to amplify and strengthen my offerings but also has helped me to incorporate grounding techniques to be more present, balanced, and aligned. Thank you Reina for your joy, your joyful presence, and infinite wisdom. I am forever grateful!- Jennifer Fung